One of the most important aspects of education is discipline which should eventually be
internalized. Discipline is the training that develops self-control, orderliness, efficiency and character.
Basic to all discipline is the principle of respect – respect for one’s self, for others and for
In order to imbue proper habits and attitudes, the following rules for good conduct are
expected to be obeyed by every student :
- Respect for all faculty members, other students and self.
- Respect for all school property and school uniform.
- Courtesy and consideration for all members of the school community.
- Silence at places and times designated for silence.
- No chewing of gum in the building or on school grounds.
- No student is allowed anywhere in the school building and premises without supervision.
- No littering of pencil scraps, waste-paper, chocolate wrappers, etc. in the school premises.
- During the recess, learners should not loiter on the corridors or the terrace, and are not allowed to run up and down the banks and stairs.